Payment Options We Offer:
Greater Houston Dental Arts offers several payment options:
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service.
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
- Insurance – For your convenience, we will submit your insurance claims. All co-pays are due at the time of service in the form of cash, check or credit card.
Payment Required at Time of Service:
If you have PPO insurance, only your estimated portion of the fees will be required at the time of service. For best service, please call in advance regarding your insurance information so it can be verified for an accurate estimation of your payment
Insurance We Accept:
Please contact our office to verify we are an accepted provider for your insurance plan.
We accept most PPO insurances and some HMO insurances. Below is the full list of insurance providers we accept (divide in to 3 columns):
- Dental Health Alliance
- Delta Dental
- American Dental
- American General
- Beta Health Association
- Bluecross Blueshield
- Dearborn National
- Dental Select
- Emblem Health/GHI
- EMI Health
- Employee Painters Trust Health and Welfare
- Freedom Life
- Global Management
- Harrington/Colonial Life
- Health Markets
- Key Benefit Administrators
- Lincoln Financial
- Merchants Benefit Administrators
- Morgan White
- Mutual of Omaha
- Nationwide Ins/Coordinated Benefit Plans
- Nationwide Ins/Health Plan Services Inc
- PPO USA
- Premier Access
- Printing Specialties
- Renaissance Holding
- Revolv Corvesta
- Stonebridge (UHC/DBP)
- Superior Dental Care
- Trans America
- United Health Care/DBP/Blue Shield of CA
- Universal American/Select Care
- Western Teamsters-North West Admin
- Zelis (Formerly Stratose)
Yes, we offer both short-term, interest-free financing and longer-term financing with low monthly payments including Care Credit and Lending Point. We will be happy to work with you to find the best payment option for you!
As a form of gratitude to patients that are referred by current patients of the office, we offer a discount to both.
We also offer a discount for full or early payment of treatment that is otherwise part of a payment plan (ie. braces and Invisalign®️)